Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud doesn't receive all email

I'm trying to access emails from the website version of my icloud account, but it only recieves email specifically from my email app's inbox, and not its junk folder.

Understand that I am not referring to spam; pretty much any email sent to me by anyone other than those in my contacts list gets sent to the junk folder, and I never have to deal with the usual spam that comes with gmail and the like. As a result, Icloud.com pretty much only recieves emails from my relatives and dentist.

Does anyone know how to properly sync the two so I can actually continue to use my @me email? If not, I have to switch everything to an email that actually works.

Thanks.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Oct 12, 2013 12:53 AM

2 replies

Oct 12, 2013 10:41 AM in response to talort210

I thought my post was rather clear, but no matter. Allowe me to re-iterate:

1) My EMAIL APP receives most of my @me emails in the junk Folder, NOT inbox.

2) Icloud.com DOES NOT recieve ANY of the email from my EMAIL APP Junk folder, even though it has a junk folder of its own.

3) This means the website and email are relatively worthless on any other computer, since I can't get check most of my emails except from my main laptop.

Icloud doesn't receive all email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.