Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Wifi Button has been dimmed for nearly 2 months now, It started the day of purchase this summer. I reset the phone, and it is still not working. Help, please?

Hi, Apple community! This summer, I dropped my phone in the water. Due to that incident, I got a new iPhone. Same one, it is an iPhone 4s. On the day of purchase of the new one, I came across a very bad problem... My home WiFi disabled my iPhone's connection, therefore not letting me to use any WiFi-making my 4G Data plan payments sky rocket(I use my phone a lot while I am on the go). After 3 weeks, I realized there was nothing I can do about it. I contacted Apple for help, and I was assisted by a kind gentleman named "Christopher". He went into detail with the problem I was coming across, and he gave me a list of ways to solve it. Unfortunately, after many tries, I was not able to solve my problem. So, today, I am contacting you guys to see if you know about this issue. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I have upgraded to i.O.S.7 just this morning, at around 11:57 to 1 AM (EST). Even then, nothing is working. I am looking into scheduling an appointment with a local Apple Genius bar. What should I do? Should I just take the phone into a Genius bar, or is there any other way of resolving this?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 12, 2013 8:28 AM

1 reply

My Wifi Button has been dimmed for nearly 2 months now, It started the day of purchase this summer. I reset the phone, and it is still not working. Help, please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.