Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why Change EVERYTHING With Each Update?

I just updated my iPod Touch to 7.0.2 and now i have NO idea how to use it. I managed to figure out how to play a playlist, but I don't know how to turn the music app off. I used to double-press the start button to bring up all the open apps, then hold each one until they jiggled. Then you press the "minus sign" to close it. Now what do I do? Why on earth would you change the most basic functions so completely without giving people a clue as to what's changed? It's not intuitive at all and I'm fed up with having to spend weeks scouring the internet for all my questions just to use the stinking thing. Every time I re-learn it, another update comes along and it's another PhD I have to earn to listen to my music again. Can anyone clue me in how to use my iPod now?

iPod touch, Windows 7

Posted on Oct 12, 2013 10:10 AM

2 replies

Oct 12, 2013 10:27 AM in response to lllaass

Really? I have to read a 134 page manual to re-learn how to use something I JUST SPENT THREE WEEKS learning when I got it? I can understand when you get something brand new you'll need to spend some time getting familiar with the features, but this is 158,765% different from the last version. Imagine getting in your car and the ignition has moved. You have to get to work, but where do you put your key? Go read a 134 page manual to find out.... Apple s*cks.

Why Change EVERYTHING With Each Update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.