Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Movies Purchased on iTunes via iOS Devices not showing up in iTunes on my MacBook Pro

I have some 40 movies that I have purchased through iTunes on my iPhone. They all show up on my iOS devices as well as my Apple TV but only 8 of them show up on iTunes on my MacBook Pro. I have read threads from other users that found a resolution to their problem by "unhiding" the movies through iTunes in the Cloud but my account only shows Manage Devices & iTunes Match, so that didn't help unfortunately. I am runing the latest version of Mountain Lion and iTunes and I have gone to "Check for Available Downloads" but a window just pops up saying "All purchases have been downloaded for this Apple ID". Does anyone have any ideas or guidance on what I could or should do?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Oct 12, 2013 7:52 PM

1 reply

Oct 15, 2013 1:44 PM in response to RepsolRider

Hello RepsolRider

Go to the iTunes Store > Purchases, and then you should be able to see your purchases. Click the cloud icons to download your purchases. Also go to iTunes Preferences, go to the Store tab and make sure that Show iTunes in the Cloud purchases is checked.

Downloading past purchases from the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2519

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Regards,

-Norm G.

Movies Purchased on iTunes via iOS Devices not showing up in iTunes on my MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.