Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

got ripped off

today- october,12,2013 i rented a movie from itunes which cost $4.99 and then it told me that i did not have enough space on my ipad to download it, so i cleaned off my ipad and restored it. Now its like ive never even rented the movie, its not anywhere on my ipad and my $4.99 is gone. so it would be greatly appreciated if i could just have my money back, thank you. (i live in canada)

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 12, 2013 9:16 PM

1 reply

Oct 12, 2013 9:41 PM in response to Libby035

You aren't communicating directly with Apple here. This is a user to user forum.

You can re download the movie for free > Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

Or, click Report A Problem when you received the Apple email confirmation from the purchase.

Or, follow the instructions here > How to report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBookstore purchase

got ripped off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.