Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no menu :Movie>Purchased. What is the problem? I can view this menu before.

I boght some movies directly from aple TV, but when I want to watch them again I can not find menu "purchased"

Any body can help?

Thank you.

Posted on Oct 13, 2013 3:29 AM

3 replies

Oct 13, 2013 4:28 AM in response to ikewirya

Welcome to the Apple community.

A number of people have reported similar issues recently, most appear to have found a discrepancy of some kind in their account settings and making changes to these settings has resolved the matter.

Check your account details are correct, check that you are using the correct details for Location, Region and Time Zone. You may want to change these settings and then change them back to see if that helps.

Also check your payment details, make sure your details are exactly how they appear on your credit card statement, you might also try changing some of those details, saving them and changing them back again.

You might also try logging out of and then back into your iTunes account and restarting your router.

Rentals should appear under their own heading in the ‘Movies’ feature, you might also check at Settings > iTunes Store > Check For Rentals.

There is no menu :Movie>Purchased. What is the problem? I can view this menu before.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.