Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is it possible to transfer my contacts from a samsung galaxy to my new iphone 5c?

is it possible to transfer my contacts from a samsung galaxy to my new iphone 5c?

iPhone 5c

Posted on Oct 13, 2013 7:42 AM

3 replies

Oct 13, 2013 9:37 PM in response to ornellas

I am moving from Samsung Galaxy II to the new iphone and am using MobileTrans contacts to transfer my android contacts to the iphone.

For calendars - I have my Gmail account. Regarding my music stored on my old galaxy, I have all songs stored already on my computer so just drag/drop to iTunes and then will sync the new iphone with it.

Follow this guide to export all your contacts in a VCF file. Then email that file to yourself on the iPhone and open the file to import it into the iPhone's address book.

Jul 10, 2014 8:55 PM in response to ornellas

I have had problems with transferring contacts from Samsung Galaxy to new iPhone as I am about to upgrade from Samsung Galaxy Ace to iPhone 4s. Eventually I emailed my phone contacts to myself from my Galaxy Ace (go into contacts on your device / then 'import - export' / then 'send name card via' / then 'select all' / then tap 'send' / then tap 'email' option / then email to yourself.

You will then receive an email with your samsung contacts all saved in the CVS format as an attachment, which will import straight into your contacts on your Mac, iPad or iPhone. Works in 5 minutes and seamlessly!

Note: you need to have your email account set up on your Samsung phone / Apple devices to achieve this!

Hope this helps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.