3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 20, 2013 10:41 AM by expol
Reason44 Level 1 Level 1

I have recently updated my iPad with IOS 7.0.2. I have a contour 200i airplay music system. Before the upgrade I was able to see the airplay icon when in ITunes, now nothing is displayed. It is still displayed upon my laptop. Both devices are on the same network. I have rebooted the router and setup from stretch several times. I believe it is a problem with IOS 7 looking at other peoples entries. Are you apple working on a fix? Would like a fix quickly if possible.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.2
  • ariel s Level 4 Level 4

Hi Reason44,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.  The AirPlay icon in iOS 7 is located on the Control Center pane.  This article has some additional details:

iOS: Using AirPlay

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4437

Cheers,

- Ari

• Reason44 Level 1 Level 1

Ari, I can assure you that the Airplay Icon does not appear in the Control Center pane. This all worked fine with the previous release of IOS, but since IOS 7.0.2 was installed, it doesn't appear anywhere. It still visible within iTunes upon my laptop (Windows 7). Both devices are on the same network. Stopped and started all the devices. Re-installed Airplay, but still no Icon. It does look like a problem in the operating system software. Also looks like many other people around the World are having the same problem!!!!

• expol Level 1 Level 1

Me too, What wifi protocol are you using, 802.11a/b/c/g/n........ I' thinking we have to upgrade. Unless Apple sort it