Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No airplay icon in iTunes on iPad once IOS 7.0.2 installed

I have recently updated my iPad with IOS 7.0.2. I have a contour 200i airplay music system. Before the upgrade I was able to see the airplay icon when in ITunes, now nothing is displayed. It is still displayed upon my laptop. Both devices are on the same network. I have rebooted the router and setup from stretch several times. I believe it is a problem with IOS 7 looking at other peoples entries. Are you apple working on a fix? Would like a fix quickly if possible.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2013 7:51 AM

3 replies

Oct 16, 2013 12:51 AM in response to ariel s

Ari, I can assure you that the Airplay Icon does not appear in the Control Center pane. This all worked fine with the previous release of IOS, but since IOS 7.0.2 was installed, it doesn't appear anywhere. It still visible within iTunes upon my laptop (Windows 7). Both devices are on the same network. Stopped and started all the devices. Re-installed Airplay, but still no Icon. It does look like a problem in the operating system software. Also looks like many other people around the World are having the same problem!!!!

No airplay icon in iTunes on iPad once IOS 7.0.2 installed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.