Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Went through all the trouble shooting and nothing works. I get "Do not disconnect" on the Ipod nano screen. However, the battery icon at top right shows broken colors like it can't charge fully. This is a old iPod and I haven't used it in several months

Went through all the trouble shooting and nothing works. I get "do not disconnect" on the iPod screen but it will not allow me to reset. The upper right hand battery icon is not black but shows broken areas. Could this be that the battery will no longer charge? Is there a battery replacement? I know this is a old product.

iPod nano, Windows 7

Posted on Oct 13, 2013 8:25 AM

There are no replies.

Went through all the trouble shooting and nothing works. I get "Do not disconnect" on the Ipod nano screen. However, the battery icon at top right shows broken colors like it can't charge fully. This is a old iPod and I haven't used it in several months

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.