Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Well my used to be best friend used his email to make answers to my account since I never made one yet, how can I stop him from being connected to his email for my apple id account witch I can access from my email but can't download stuff anymore.

I just want to remove his email from apple id and change it to my other email so I can have my secuity answers for my Apple Id account. Plus it says

Forgot your answers? Send reset security info email to S•••••@hotmail.com. That email is my used to be best friend's account.P.S I didn't set up security and answers at all, he's using my account so he can only downlaod stuff and I can't..! how can I also disconnect him from using my account from his 2nd gen Ipod Touch...?

Message was edited by: Canadalover999

Windows 8

Posted on Oct 13, 2013 8:57 AM

1 reply

Well my used to be best friend used his email to make answers to my account since I never made one yet, how can I stop him from being connected to his email for my apple id account witch I can access from my email but can't download stuff anymore.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.