Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing to pdf on iPad IPhone

Why no printing to pdf in iOS? It seems such an obvious option for mobile devices?

Posted on Oct 13, 2013 10:05 AM

3 replies

Oct 13, 2013 11:20 AM in response to Diavonex

I supose the question is directed at Apple rather than the world at large.

Why should I go and use another app? Why can't I just print to pdf from iOS Pages or Safari.

I see now that I raised the same question more than a year ago and also got all kinds of nice and helpful suggestions for "workabouts."

My question should be "Pages and Safari OSX have the option to print to pdf what keeps Apple from not applying that function in iOS?"

😢

Dec 30, 2013 3:14 PM in response to Whonnockian

I have been trying to figure out what I was doing wrong, but it's sure not there. I am at a complete loss to understand why this is not an option for iOS version Safari when it has always been a part of OSX.

Apple really dropped the ball on this and they need to add the capability in Safari, especially because it's better for the environment when we don't need to waste toner/ink and paper.

Printing to pdf on iPad IPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.