Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My wife downloaded a free slot machine app. But when she tried to play another app pop up and a word buy. She taught it was free. My wife is new in world of Ipad. Can I get a refund for the $49.99

My wife just purchased a free slot machine app from Shark Play Ltd. But when she tried to play another app pop up "Vault Coin" with the word buy. She is new to the world of Ipad and Itunes Store. She thought all the while it is still free because the main app is free so she click buy. This morning my daughter told her that there is a charged on her credit card (My Daughter Credit Card is used on my account) for $49.99. How can i request for a refund? Thanks

iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2013 9:36 AM

3 replies

My wife downloaded a free slot machine app. But when she tried to play another app pop up and a word buy. She taught it was free. My wife is new in world of Ipad. Can I get a refund for the $49.99

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.