Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where does my Sylenth1 go after install?!?!?!

Ok so I was using an demo version of Sylenth1 because I wanted to try it out. After buying it. I open the DMG and the PKG file opens. It shows me which HD I want to install on ( which obiviously it will need to be installed on the internal HD of the mac, Really stupid ) AND you can't CHOOSE exactly where it goes nor does it show you WHERE its going. I keep opening it up after I deleted all my old sylenth files from my mac and open up Logic 9 and it STILL shows the demo which im confused because i thought I just deleted it. I deleted everything from the finder that says sylenth or anything related. And this still happens. I hate mac and I want to throw it against the !@#$en wall because if this was a PC this would take 2 seconds to do and everytime I try to do something on a mac its always a struggle. Can someone tell me where it goes or where I can find the old sylenth files to delete them?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Oct 13, 2013 11:31 AM

5 replies

Aug 18, 2015 5:43 PM in response to Christianbak

Note: Sylenth does not natively work with Logic Pro X as it is an older 32bit AU plugin and LPX only supports the newer 64bit AU plugin standard.

You can, however, use a 32bit to 64bit 'wrapper' applications such as 32Lives to host Sylenth in LPX

http://www.soundradix.com/products/32-lives

Additional: Recently.... The Dev of Sylenth, Lennard Addink, claims he will finally be releasing an updated 64bit AU version of Sylenth soon (Some 5 years too late....)

http://logic-pro-expert.com/logic-pro-blog/2015/03/01/lennar-digital-sylenth1-64 bit-coming-soon.html#.VdPQyLTxGOw

Time will tell if it actually happens as he has been promising this for a long time now.......

Where does my Sylenth1 go after install?!?!?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.