Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
For more information on this, take a look at:
Can't connect to the iTunes Store
Troubleshoot issues in Windows
If you haven't been able to connect to the iTunes Store for more than a day (and other customers on our discussion boards aren't experiencing similar issues) a software or Internet service provider (ISP) configuration issue may be blocking your access to the iTunes Store. Find out which ports and servers need to be allowed for iTunes Store access.
- Update iTunes to the latest version.
- If iTunes Store appears empty and only displays the message iTunes Store, follow these steps.
- Try the steps to troubleshoot iTunes Store connectivity in Windows.
- As with all firewalls not manufactured by Apple, you may need to configure Windows Firewall to allow iTunes to access the iTunes Store. Follow these steps for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
- Try disabling any proxies built-in to Wndows. You should avoid proxies because they can cause issues.
- If you're receiving a specific error message, follow these steps.
- If the issue still persists, contact your Internet service provider and confirm that these ports and servers are enabled over your network.
Best of luck,