HT1551: Apple TV: Basic troubleshootingLearn about Apple TV: Basic troubleshooting
264 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 15, 2013 11:27 AM by brenden dv
Currently Being ModeratedOct 15, 2013 11:27 AM (in response to GrahamFromky)
If you believe you are having resolution issues with your Apple TV, you may find the following article helpful:
Change the Apple TV resolution:
- Press and hold the Menu and Up button on your Apple Remote for six seconds.
- The Apple TV will automatically cycle to the next resolution at approximately 20 second intervals.
- Press Play on the Apple Remote to keep the current resolution or Select to manually cycle to the next resolution.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points