Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Youtube application

I seem to be having issue viewing any youtube videos. The phone just freezes on any scene it feels like, and a little wheel goes round and round. It never starts to play again. Is there is a fix for this?

This also seems to happen with facebook. Sometime it will not update the news feed.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2013 4:03 PM

2 replies

Oct 13, 2013 4:20 PM in response to sberman

Unfortunantly it is not at a particular place (happens at work, home, school and on LTE). I tried doing the soft reset and also did a hard reset (factory data), but the problem persists. I am still under warrenty and can opt to have them send a replacment, but i fear I will have the same issues. has anyone had these issues and had a replacment fix them? I had not had a single problem in the last 9 months with this phone prior to the upgrade (or my iphone 4 or 4s). I currently have a 5 16gig.

Youtube application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.