Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to print my "Notes", but my printer cuts off sentences that are at the page break. I also can only print from my Notes Application, not from iCloud. Apple should develop a page break for printing notes.

i want to print my "Notes", but my printer cuts off sentences that are at the page break. I also can only print from my Notes Application, not from them Notes section on iCloud. Apple should develop a page break for printing Notes, have each consecuative page be numbered, and be able to print from the iCloud website. (when i choose the print option from my internet browser of my Notes page on iCloud, the preview is blank, won't show the content of the note.

MacBook Pro, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2013 8:02 PM

4 replies

Oct 13, 2013 9:03 PM in response to myzterkleen

In testing printing of a document from Notes on iCloud, the page printed correctly - the same way as it prints from the Notes app on OS X. Did you ensure you had the correct paper size selected in the print dialog?

I also found that each page had the date/time in the top right hand corner while the page number (X of Y) was printed in the bottom right hand corner.

And with regards to the document preview, I did see text rather than a blank page.

i want to print my "Notes", but my printer cuts off sentences that are at the page break. I also can only print from my Notes Application, not from iCloud. Apple should develop a page break for printing notes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.