Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i bought all episodes of breaking bad and it shows I paid for all . I was able to watch season 6 ep 1. Where are the other episodes?

I bought the entire season 6 of Breaking Bad and it shows I paid for all, but I have not been able to see more than the first episode. Where are the others?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Oct 13, 2013 8:09 PM

1 reply

Oct 16, 2013 9:10 AM in response to Mizmichele

Hi Mizmichele,

Welcome to the Support Communities!

The following information should help you understand how Season passes work:

Click on the links below for more details and screenshots:

iTunes Store: Download options when purchasing TV seasons, Season Passes, Multi-Passes, movie bundles, music box sets, or individual movies or TV episodes

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5731

iTunes 11 or later

Season Passes and completed TV seasons

When you purchase a TV season or Season Pass, you'll be presented with three options:

• Clicking the Later button will not download any episodes. You'll be able to download your episodes at any time from iTunes in the Cloud.
  • Clicking the Download All button will download all available episodes.
  • Clicking the Download button will download the earliest unseen episode of the season.

Downloading past purchases from the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2519

TV Shows

1. Make sure you're signed in with the same Apple ID you used for the original purchase.
  2. Tap the Videos app.
  3. Tap TV Shows, at the bottom of the page.
  4. Find and tap the show and season you want to download.
  5. Tap the download icon next to the episode you want to download.
  6. The TV show will begin downloading.

Cheers,

Judy

i bought all episodes of breaking bad and it shows I paid for all . I was able to watch season 6 ep 1. Where are the other episodes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.