Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant delete songs from my iPhone

I have songs on my iPhone that I cant delete. I have tried unchecking them everywhere in my library, checking the Sync only checked songs, etc, I've tried to delete them by hand on my phone. Its as if they are a corrupted version of the song and stuck in my phone. Ive downloaded my music a dozen times trying to get these songs off and they always are there. They arent even whole albums, just one or two songs form an album. Ive checked the manually manage music button, Ive searched for duplicates in my library and Ive run out of ideas.

What is the problem here?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 13, 2013 9:43 PM

2 replies

Oct 14, 2013 5:19 AM in response to Mike Johnson12

Thank you for the suggestions. In response to the playlist possibility, I don't have a playlist made. I intentionally deleted it thinking that might be the problem.

As far as swiping the songs to delete them, I was able to delete the majority of the ones I didn't want by doing this. But these particular ones will not delete by swiping to the left. If I try that they will begin to play.

I cant delete songs from my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.