Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi i just brought a headset which needs a special usb adaptor since my mac lacks an input port and the headset comes with both a headphone jack and a input jack for the mic i was wondering if this is the right thing

he adaptor in question is this the

Griffin GC16031 Imic High Quality Recording and Playback for PC/Laptop/Mac

here is also a link to it on the amazon website http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002ZBDVZ8/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1# productDetails

i think this is the right kind of thing it has a in an out port and a switchable line in (i guess) and also a mic where ill connect the mic line to it i just need to know if this is the right thing for me to have gotten any help would be really apprciated

Imovie 09-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Improve quality imovie

Posted on Oct 14, 2013 2:37 AM

1 reply

Hi i just brought a headset which needs a special usb adaptor since my mac lacks an input port and the headset comes with both a headphone jack and a input jack for the mic i was wondering if this is the right thing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.