Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Looking for Windows 7 drivers for new Haswell iMac 2013

Hi all

I've just got a new iMac (late 2013 model with 27" screen) and I need to install windows for some software that I use. I've managed to install Windows 7 64bit but can seem to find drivers for a few things.

The latest bootcamp (5.0.5033) support software doesn't seem to help and gives me an error message.

So I though I would find the drivers and had a look at device manager. Device manager tells me that i require drivers for ethernet controllers, network controller, SM bus controler and the PCI simple communicator.

I've been looking at the ifix tear down to help identify the components and I've looked on manufacture websites for the drivers.

http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/iMac+Intel+27-Inch+EMC+2639+Teardown/17828/1

But so far I've not had any luck.

I'm just wondering has anyone managed to find drivers for the new Haswell iMac ?

Many thanks

iMac, Windows 7, drivers

Posted on Oct 14, 2013 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2013 1:43 PM

Use Boot Camp Assistant to download drivers.

Apple is probably behind on getting current.

8 replies

Oct 26, 2013 10:58 AM in response to JonLikesToast

There's a discussion on macrumors forums on getting Win 7 running. I've successfully loaded it by piecing together drivers, with some help and advice from others. I have everything I need working for now, but still need to eventually get WiFi and Bluetooth working. Hoping to see a proper set of drivers from Apple soon, but it's possible to get started for now.

Looking for Windows 7 drivers for new Haswell iMac 2013

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.