Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have done a spreadsheet and entered dates and now i need to put the dates in order...how do i do that?

I have done a spreadsheet and entered dates and now i need to put the dates in order.,.how do I do that? pls

MacBook Pro, iOS 7.0.1

Posted on Oct 14, 2013 4:10 PM

5 replies

Oct 14, 2013 7:30 PM in response to adelinefromab

Adeline,

"Header Row" has a special meaning in Numbers. It's a special type of row that isn't affected by sorting and that is also ignored by equations that operate on the body rows of the column. Putting shading in the background (fill) or bold text in the text area doesn't make it a Header, it just makes it look like a header row.

There are Header Row (and Header Column and Footer Row) controls in the Format Bar and in the Table Inspector.

User uploaded file

You can have up to five of each. See page 62 of the Numbers User Guide PDF. Download from the Help menu.

Jerry

I have done a spreadsheet and entered dates and now i need to put the dates in order...how do i do that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.