Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm pressing play and I've purchased the TV show, but it keeps saying "loading" then goes back to the preview, play page. I've got the icloud sign beside the tv show. Help please.

I'm pressing play and I've purchased the TV show, but it keeps saying "loading" then goes back to the preview, play page. I've got the icloud sign beside the tv show. Help please.

Apple TV, Mac OS X (10.7.5), trying to play a tv show

Posted on Oct 14, 2013 8:58 PM

40 replies

Oct 15, 2013 12:06 AM in response to lynzeemini

I also started having this issue today. After I noticed nothing would play, I completely reset the AppleTV. I was able to view one show, but after that, the problem began occurring again. I'm sick of all these iTunes/AppleTV issues. Might as well just pirate everything and play through the computer, because this is way too expensive for the hassle.

Oct 15, 2013 11:04 AM in response to lynzeemini

I have same problem, Netflix will play, airplay will sometimes work but can't play any purchased content. I got a lot of error messages initially "iTunes Store unavailable". Restarted and also reset box but still not working. When I select play on any purchased content it just goes to the loading screen and then returns to previous screen. This is really frustrating!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.