15755 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 13, 2014 10:59 AM by shuvrorc
Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
For more information on this, take a look at:
iPhone: Troubleshooting issues making or receiving calls
- Toggle airplane mode: Tap Settings > Enable Airplane Mode, wait five seconds, then turn off airplane mode.
- Ensure that your software is up to date:
- If the iPhone has a SIM card, reseat the SIM card.
- Reset the network settings: Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- Try to make or receive calls in another location.
- Attempt to isolate to one network band:
- If you're having the issue on LTE, disable LTE if possible and try again.
- If you're having the issue on 3G/4G, disable 3G/4G if possible and try again.
- Restore the phone as new.
Best of luck,