Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple store doesn't let me change my region , it saids I have pending bank order , and need to complete my pending bank order . How can I cancel my bank order ? Or change my region? It's been like this for 3weeks already and I cannot update any of my app

Apple store doesn't let me change my region , it saids I have pending bank order , and need to complete my pending bank order . How can I cancel my bank order ? Or change my region? It's been like this for 3 weeks already and I cannot update any of my apps .

Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.1, Pending bank order

Posted on Oct 15, 2013 7:12 AM

2 replies

Apple store doesn't let me change my region , it saids I have pending bank order , and need to complete my pending bank order . How can I cancel my bank order ? Or change my region? It's been like this for 3weeks already and I cannot update any of my app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.