Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wireless mouse and keyboard not recognised

Hello ,

I have a new Mac air for almost a year now . I've used a wireless logitech mouse and keyboard without a problem for all that time until recently.

About a fortnight I went abroad on holiday and went through an airport twice with laptop in carry on luggage ,

Now back at home again, the mouse and keyboard are not recognised any more .

Yes the bluetooth is on

Yes the batteries are ok in both

Yes I went through the troubleshooting

Yes the unifying device is plugged in to the Mac directly.

Help please.

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Oct 15, 2013 8:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2013 12:26 PM

The key words in your post are "almost a year." While there could be many reasons for the problem, the one you need to rule out first is an internal hardware fault, and you need to do it before the warranty expires. Make a "Genius" appointment at an Apple Store, or go to another authorized service center.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2013 12:26 PM in response to rua1

The key words in your post are "almost a year." While there could be many reasons for the problem, the one you need to rule out first is an internal hardware fault, and you need to do it before the warranty expires. Make a "Genius" appointment at an Apple Store, or go to another authorized service center.

wireless mouse and keyboard not recognised

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.