Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activation Error

Hello, I recently restore my iPhone 4 CDMA to iOS 7.0.2 and after that my phone got stucked on "activation screen" the screen says: "This phone is currently linked to and Apple ID (m********@hotmail.com [which is actually my e-mail]) Sing in with the Apple ID that was used to set up this iPhone" when i enter my e-mail and password it says: "-my mail- cannot be used to unlock this iPhone" and no matter how many times I try it keeps telling me that. I even try to lod in in iCloud.com and it says I got no iOS device configure with this acc which is totally nonsense, so I want someone to help me out because I got over a week trying to do something about it and ever since I restore my phone I've been unable to use it.

PLEASE someone HELP ME!!!!

THANKS!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.2, CDMA

Posted on Oct 15, 2013 9:06 AM

2 replies

Oct 15, 2013 9:11 AM in response to LisaAlc

Try this link for activation problems ...

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3424

If you had Find My iPhone turned on prior to upgrading the iOS, then look for a further link in the link above near the bottom.

If you had iOS 7 BETA installed, just go to developer.apple.com and log in using your developer account. (The BETA recently went past it's valid until date.) There are discussions about this issue. Otherwise... for non-developers, I'm afraid you're on your on. Use Google.

Activation Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.