Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 4s connects briefly to my computer, then instantly disconnects. Has happened ever since downloading the ios7 update.

I use a HP Compaq Presario laptop, and have done so for about 7 years. I downloaded the io7 update for my iPhone 4s 3 weeks ago, and now when I try to connect the phone to my laptop via the cable, it connects briefly but disconnects. I have installed the latest updates, both for iTunes and my iPhone 4s; I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes; I've stopped and resumed the Mobile Device Driver, and I don't know how to resolve the problem. I have recordings of uni lectures that I'd like to put onto iTunes, as well as videos that are too big to email to myself. Can anyone please help me?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2, HP

Posted on Oct 15, 2013 10:12 AM

There are no replies.

My iPhone 4s connects briefly to my computer, then instantly disconnects. Has happened ever since downloading the ios7 update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.