Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

new device upgrade shows another phone number in my plan

I gave my son my upgrade for a new phone. I recently purchased a new phone under his number/eligibility. How do i sync my new phone to my number?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.1

Posted on Oct 15, 2013 11:51 AM

1 reply

Oct 17, 2013 6:28 AM in response to happiness14

Howdy Happiness14,

It sounds like you have are wanting to use another phone number than what came with it, but is on your current plan. I found an article that outlines what needs to be done to accomplish this after the phone has been setup or if you are at the screen to Confirm your phone number. Here is the relevant information from it:

After this process is complete, if you would like to use a different phone number with the iPhone from the one that was used to purchase it, perhaps another phone number on a family plan, contact your carrier. Depending on your carrier and iPhone model, you may need to obtain a new SIM card for it to work properly on the new phone number.

From: iPhone (United States): Understanding 'Confirm Your Phone Number' screen

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2846?viewlocale=en_US

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the very best,

Sterling

new device upgrade shows another phone number in my plan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.