Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphoto will not upload photo book

So, here is my dilemma. I have two photo books from recent trips (92 pages and 58 pages respectively) and have tried to upload them to the apple store. I am on iPhoto 9.4.3 and OS 10.8.5. I have read through the forums and YES I can and have saved both books as PDF files to my desktop also YES I have tried to upload in Safe mode. Here is the error I get:

1) In Safe Mode iPhoto crashes immediately after trying to get the book to assemble - it never starts assembling, just crashes. Did not save the crash report and don't feel like booting back in safe mode just to get it - if you need it let me know.

2) In regualr mode, I get this errror:

User uploaded file

As you can see the thing waits until it is "allegedly" completely uploaded (after about 2 hours thanks to my crummy DSL connection - THANKS AT&T) and then failes with the upload error. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

iPhoto '11, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Oct 15, 2013 1:13 PM

1 reply

iphoto will not upload photo book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.