Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I sometimes accidentally click on the Comment button in Pages. After clicking it, I cannot get rid of the side bar where the comments would show, if there were any. Even if I close the document and open it again, it'll still show. How do I get rid of it?!

Often times I will accidentally click on the Comment button in Pages. After clicking it, I cannot get rid of the side bar where the comments would show, if there were any. Even if I close the document and open it again, the comment bar thingie will still be there! 😮 How do I get rid of it?!?

MacBook Air

Posted on Oct 15, 2013 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2013 4:03 PM

Menu > View > Hide Comments

Menu > View > Customize Toolbar > Drag Comment icon off Toolbar > Done

Peter

1 reply

I sometimes accidentally click on the Comment button in Pages. After clicking it, I cannot get rid of the side bar where the comments would show, if there were any. Even if I close the document and open it again, it'll still show. How do I get rid of it?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.