Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s doesn't charge

Just got my new iphone 5s and it does not charge. *** apple?

Posted on Oct 15, 2013 3:34 PM

6 replies

Oct 16, 2013 9:38 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

i have the same problem, my Iphone was working good and with 5% of charge i decide plug this to the energy, this make the sound charger plug/unplug like 10 times and after shutdown and never charge again, when i put the charger nothing happen, i wait like 1 hour and the phone doesn`t charge i test the charger with the Ipod and this work good, i try to plug the Iphone in the Laptop and this dont work. i try to use the reset secuence home+power and nothing happen.

Oct 16, 2013 2:02 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

i have a Iphone 5, i try with other cable (Ipod 5G cable) and try with the charger of other Iphone 5 of a friend, i dont see nothing in the base, i try cleaning the port and dont work, i try reset the iphone and dont work, this have 4 months, i go with this on the CellPhone Operator (Claro) this is now in maintenance and have 5 days for a response, if is totally broken Claro change this for a new One, in a few days i come here to say what is the result.

Thank You

iPhone 5s doesn't charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.