HT1338: OS X: Updating OS X and Mac App Store appsLearn about OS X: Updating OS X and Mac App Store apps
HT1338 I'm Trying to upgrade from Mac OS X 10.5 to Mac OS X 10.6, but my imac won't let me... and yes it's intel based
Currently Being ModeratedHT1338 Re: I'm Trying to upgrade from Mac OS X 10.5 to Mac OS X 10.6, but my imac won't let me... and yes it's intel basedOct 15, 2013 6:53 PM (in response to phenixx07)
Hello, what exactly happens when you try?
Os it a Retail Install Disc, or did it come with a different Mac?
Fo you have enough RAM & Free space?
Snow Leopard/10.6.x Requirements...
* Mac computer with an Intel processor
* 1GB of memory (I say 4GB at least, more if you can afford it)
* 5GB of available disk space (I say 30GB at least)
* DVD drive for installation
* Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
* Some features require Apple’s MobileMe service; fees and terms apply.