576 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 19, 2013 9:05 AM by pedro d
Hello there, rlerma.
The following Knowledge Base article provides some great troubleshooting recommendations:
- Reset iPod by holding down the Sleep/Wake button and Volume Down button until you see the Apple logo appear. If the Apple logo appears on the display, connect iPod to a computer and verify that it appears in iTunes.
- If the Apple logo does not appear, or if the iPod is not seen in iTunes, try putting the iPod into disk mode and restoring:
- Reset the device (press the Sleep and Volume Down buttons simultaneously until the display turns black—about eight seconds).
- When the display turns black, hold down the Volume Down and Volume Up buttons simultaneously until the device enters Disk mode.
- While the device is in disk mode, connect it to iTunes and try to restore.
Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.