Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I click home, sometimes the banner at the top of my iPod that shows the time, battery status, and says "IPod" and shows my wifi status, disappears. why is it doing this and how can I fix it? Email: fluffythepuppy tell me on email or tell me it's answ

When I click home, sometimes the banner at the top of my iPod that shows the time, battery status, and says "IPod" and shows my wifi status, disappears. why is it doing this and how can I fix it? I noticed it when I was FaceTiming a Friend

iPod touch, iOS 7.0.2, Got it last year

Posted on Oct 15, 2013 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2013 9:58 PM

Reset the device:

Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button together for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

If that doesn't help, tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

No data is lost due to a reset.

4 replies

When I click home, sometimes the banner at the top of my iPod that shows the time, battery status, and says "IPod" and shows my wifi status, disappears. why is it doing this and how can I fix it? Email: fluffythepuppy tell me on email or tell me it's answ

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.