Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you send photos from a Windows 7 64 bit desktop computer to a 2nd gen Apple TV.

I've gone through the other posts and tried every suggestion.

Both the Apple TV and Itunes are up to date. Ive tried disabling the firewall, unchecked Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6), stopping and starting Bonjour, stopping and starting the Apple Mobile Device in the services window. Both devices are on the same network and Home sharing is enabled on both. In Itunes when I go to "choose photos to share with Apple TV" in the file>HomeSharing menu, I can select photos and folders but when I hit apply nothing seems to happen except the apply button becomes greyed out. Then on the Apple TV end when I go to Computers i get a loading screen that says its loading my library followed by a cannot connect screen. Ive restarted both devices several times. Apple TV is finding my music on the computer, but does not load or find photos. We are desperate and very frustrated at this point.

AppleTV 2, Windows 7

Posted on Oct 15, 2013 8:21 PM

1 reply

How do you send photos from a Windows 7 64 bit desktop computer to a 2nd gen Apple TV.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.