Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to take screen shot on iphone 5s?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 16, 2013 6:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2013 6:23 AM

Hi

I did it but cant take

13 replies

Oct 16, 2013 7:05 AM in response to Askarhuja

Go to Settings>General>Restrictions and see if you have a Camera Restriction ...don't know that the Camera is a part of the Screen Shot Capture ...but just in case. You also could try a Soft Reset (No Risk) by holding down the Sleep button and the Home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears and then just wait for the Reset to bring your iPhone back to your Lock-Screen.

Dec 18, 2013 11:13 PM in response to Askarhuja

No offense poster, but come on. I'm not one to tell people to "google it" as a response to a question but if told the same correct answer 4 times, you're phone's either broken or you're not trying. This reminds me of my dad asking me to set up his iTunes for the 50th time because he doesn't get the learning is doing thing/me pointing him in the right direction then figuring it out.

ANYWAY. Far more interesting question. An a-hole sold me a 32 gb iPhone 5 on craigslist and said the volume down button is the only thing that doesn't work. Of course, shoot me for using craigslist, but it's riddled with issues. One being I'm a huge screenshot take and the top bottom is dodgy and either works or doesn't. So. Whenever I need to screenshot, I actually do go to Siri because sometimes the top button isn't functioning. I turned assist ice touch on and can do it like that but then I got into looking at gestures and actions and wondering if there's a cooler way to maybe peform a gesture that takes a screenshot.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.