Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

RE: Music on iPad 4 - iOS 7 (7.0.2)

The issue I'm having is that if if I try to start a song, I tap a song name and it plays the immediate next one in the list. I tap the one above the song I want to play and it plays the song directly beneath it. The only solution is to close the app completely and restart it. That seems to fix it until I wake my iPad and go back into the Music app. Basically, every time I sleep/wake my iPad I have to restart the Music app or it starts flaking out.

Also, while scrolling a playlist or song list, the inertial scroll will come to a stop and the list will jump around like there's erroneous touch input coming from somewhere. It only does it immediately after I stop scrolling.

I've restored my iPad thinking it was a corrupted file somewhere, but no luck. I'm guessing this is just a bug in the Music app? Is anyone else seeing this?

iPad, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 16, 2013 1:42 PM

2 replies

Oct 16, 2013 2:16 PM in response to jackaroo4354

Performing a soft reset does nothing... I just have to close the Music app and restart it when I want to use it.

Here is a video of what I'm describing... (actually this time it's a bit different. It usually does this with the entire playlist, but this time it's only the top three songs on the list.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8tv-dMSKbo

RE: Music on iPad 4 - iOS 7 (7.0.2)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.