Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud login, iCloud login

I can not login into my iCloud email account.

iPad

Posted on Oct 16, 2013 2:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2013 3:03 PM

With so little information to go on one is reduced to vague guesses.

Are you trying to log into http://icloud.com on an iPad? - you can't. You have to access your iCloud data through Settings>iCloud.

Can you log in to that web page on a computer?

When you try to log in in Settings>iCloud, if that's what you are trying to do, do you get error messages, or if not, what happens?

Obviously, check that you have the correct username and password.

If none of that helps and you need to post back, please include as full a description as you can of what is going on.

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2013 3:03 PM in response to Login to icloud

With so little information to go on one is reduced to vague guesses.

Are you trying to log into http://icloud.com on an iPad? - you can't. You have to access your iCloud data through Settings>iCloud.

Can you log in to that web page on a computer?

When you try to log in in Settings>iCloud, if that's what you are trying to do, do you get error messages, or if not, what happens?

Obviously, check that you have the correct username and password.

If none of that helps and you need to post back, please include as full a description as you can of what is going on.

Apr 22, 2015 9:38 AM in response to Amit singh yadav

Amit singh yadav wrote:

when i login in iCloud then my iphone is resonse that the maximum number of free account has been activated on this iphone

Please when you have a question start your own thread rather than tacking onto a thread which is not about your actual problem.

Any one device can create only three iCloud accounts. Evidently yours has reached the limit, so you will not be able to create another iCloud account on it. There is no way round this. However you can create a new iCloud account on another Mac or iOS device, then you will be able to sign into that on the first device.

Apr 22, 2015 10:16 AM in response to Amit singh yadav

Any one device can create only three iCloud accounts. It doesn't matter what ID you use, changing the ID won't make any difference. You can create as many Apple IDs as you like, but once three IDs which haven't previously been used to create an iCloud account have been used to create on on that device, then that's the limit. As I said, you can't get round this.

If you create an ID (which hasn't already been used to create an iCloud account) on another Mac or iOS device then that will work if it hasn't already reached its limit. If you don't get that warning then you should be OK and you can sign in on the first device.

iCloud login, iCloud login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.