Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My How can I sync my bookmarks with my browser of choice on PC so i can have same bookmarks and bookmark-folders in my PC browser as I have made on my iOS device?

I have saved bookmarks on my iOS device and neately organized them as well. I want my IE or Chrome to import those bookmarks so i can have a copy of each in my computer. Plus I would prefer the same arrangement in my browser as on my iOS device. Is there any way of achieving this using iCloude?

In short, i want to importe my bookmarks from iPad to Windows PC browser (i would prefer firefox, but chrome is also a fine option).

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular (MM), iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 16, 2013 3:32 PM

1 reply

Oct 16, 2013 5:01 PM in response to sohaib89

On your iOS device, go to Settings>iCloud, sign in with your Apple ID to create your iCloud account and turn Safari to On. Then set up iCloud on your PC as explained here: http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/pc.html, and check Bookmarks. The requirements for syncing bookmarks with iCloud are:

• Windows 7 or Windows 8
  • iCloud Control Panel 3.0
  • Internet Explorer 9
  • Firefox 22
  • Google Chrome 28 (desktop mode only)

Not sure if the bookmark organization will be the same on your PC or not.

My How can I sync my bookmarks with my browser of choice on PC so i can have same bookmarks and bookmark-folders in my PC browser as I have made on my iOS device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.