Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic X Pro Failed to install and now is not working

I was in the middle of installing Logic X Pro I will show you the creen in a screen shot below. This screen had been about 90% through installiation the first time I had tried to install and then the power went out in my house and the computer restarted unexpectedly. When the computer turned back on I tried to redo the installiation and ever since I have tried it has not moved from 0% no matter how long I let it sit. i have resion to believe it is most likely because the program is probibly half installed and is causing major issues while trying to install it again on top of the fact that all most of the files already exist within the hard drive. Is there any way to go into my registery and delete all the files or rest it and delete it entirely? I just want to be able to install it! thanks in advance User uploaded file

This is what it will say for as long as i let the app sit ... it has not moved since the first attempt at install when the power went out! thank you in advance

Sincerely,

Frank

Logic Pro X, Brand new iMac 27 inch late 2013

Posted on Oct 16, 2013 11:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2013 2:40 PM

Never mind for some reason when I went into Logic the next time I had to actually delete all the files off the computer and then reboot. I waited a few hours and then I turned it back on and randomly the next time I tried it worked. Thanks

1 reply

Logic X Pro Failed to install and now is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.