You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can people from an Apple store unlock my Iphone?

Hey,

I recently got a new Iphone 5c and someone kept on touching my Iphone until he unlocked my Iphone, he guessed right so I decided to change my password, I did this in a rush after I changed it I forgot what my password was. I forgot to put Icloud on my Iphone so there is no way to unlock it for me, I also can't back up my Iphone, because it's asks you for the password, to be able to back up. I don't know what to do, so can the apple store unlock it ? or is that not possible at all? Someone for my school knows how to reset my Iphone, but I'm not sure it's the best thing to do.

Thanks 😀

iPhone 5c, iOS 7, forgot my screen password

Posted on Oct 17, 2013 4:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2013 4:20 AM

You don't need to go to an Apple store or call AppleCare. Force the phone into recovery mode, as described here, & restore the phone:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1808

This will remove the passcode.

4 replies

Can people from an Apple store unlock my Iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.