3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2013 5:45 AM by cheonweb
Arielsam Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Hi Guys,

In my pursuit of managing all Contacts from iCloud I have identified some contacts that are not in the iCloud Contact list and they are not being provided by the Exchange account.

So, it seems that those contacts are staying in my iPhone, but not replicating with iCloud.

Is that possible?

My goal is to have all contacts in iCloud (except the ones provided by the Exchange Account) so I can manage them from a single location (iCloud)

Anyone could help me please?

Thanks,

Ariel

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2
  • 1. Re: iCloud contacts
    cheonweb Level 4 Level 4 (3,440 points)

Settings>iCloud>Contacts OFF>choose "Delete from my iPhone" (Contacts remains in iCloud).

Then Settings>Contacts ON>choose "Merge". Wait for contacts being updated and you are done.

• 2. Re: iCloud contacts
    Arielsam Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Just in case the first action will delete the contacts in my iPhone that are in iCloud, isn´t it?

Remember that I have contacts that are in my iPhone and not in iCloud nor Exchange and I do not want to loose them!

• 3. Re: iCloud contacts
    cheonweb Level 4 Level 4 (3,440 points)

Arielsam wrote:

Just in case the first action will delete the contacts in my iPhone that are in iCloud, isn´t it?

Yes

Remember that I have contacts that are in my iPhone and not in iCloud nor Exchange and I do not want to loose them!

You don't.