Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just found a very useful command to type into terminal to stop pdf's showing up in the body of the email. Trouble the photos I want to show in the body now don't. If it's an all or nothing situation, what's the command to reverse it please?

I just found a very useful command to type into terminal to stop pdf's showing up in the body of the email. Trouble is the photos I want to show in the body now don't. If it's an all or nothing situation, what's the command to reverse it please?

Also is there a temporary overide command?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Oct 17, 2013 6:03 AM

5 replies

Oct 17, 2013 1:24 PM in response to Lanny

Thanks Lanny

Thats kinda of half worked. the PDF attachements are back to showing up in the body copy (this is really annoying but I guess you have to settle for it if you want photos to show) but when I use my signature templates with photos, the photos don't show on the body of the email like they used to.

Any ideas?

I just found a very useful command to type into terminal to stop pdf's showing up in the body of the email. Trouble the photos I want to show in the body now don't. If it's an all or nothing situation, what's the command to reverse it please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.