Setup Apple TV with iPad
1. Setup Apple TV
(a) Connect cables and power cord
(b) Turn on TV and select Input
(c) Configure Apple TV
2. Setup Home Sharing on iPad
3. Setup Home Sharing on Apple TV
Settings>Computer>Turn on Home Sharing. Enter Apple ID and Password
4. Pair Apple TV with Remote Control
General>Remotes>Pair Apple Remote
To AirPlay video or photo content to your Apple TV
1. Connect your iOS device and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Videos, Safari or Photos app on your device.
3. Locate and tap the AirPlay icon on screen or Control Center.
4. Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices that appears and begin playback.
Note: Item 1 is very important