Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad screen repair

Hi! I just dropped my BRAND NEW iPad mini (in a case) and it hit the corner just right shattering the screen. I bought apple care and was wondering how much it will cost me to get it repaired? It was purchased September 27th so it hasn't even been 30 days.

iPad, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 18, 2013 10:17 PM

9 replies

Oct 18, 2013 10:35 PM in response to PlotinusVeritas

Hahaha!!! 😁

Well, I'm only going by what I'm seeing on the AppleCare page.....they are only showing AppleCare+ for iPads and iPhones here in the US store. Apparently in the US and Canada, AppleCare + is the specific branding used for iPhone and iPad AppleCare packages, and it (as you indicated) includes the two accidental damage incidents....

But, not sure about the rest of the world. According to Wiki, AppleCare + is offered in certain "territories" although the only two territories they mention are the US and Canada, so that is the part I just have no clue about....

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it! 😝

Do we know where the OP resides?

Cheers,

GB

Oct 18, 2013 10:56 PM in response to PlotinusVeritas

The feeling is moot-chal (as they say in Young Frankenstien)....

I think you are an absolute scream! I love your posts.

I just find it fascinating that the word "territory" is being applied to Canada and the US, when the dictionary very specifically states:

2 ( Territory )(esp. in the US, Canada, or Australia) an organized division of a country that is not yet admitted to the full rights of a state.

Maybe they (whoever "they" are) think we have all gone to seed (of course, it is Wiki.....so, there's that...)

Cheers,

GB

iPad screen repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.