Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues getting apps to work with the latest updates?

I would love to put this under the proper tab but we all know how awesome apple is working right now.. anyway. ive updated 7 apps in the past day and 6/7 are not working, not functioning, not letting me log in, or plain and simply crashing. the crashing i can handle because that eventually resolves itself. but the other apps will not let me log in or if they do i cannot do anything with the content. for instance, i finally can log in (using the exact same log in info ive had for years) only to not be able to update, check messages, anything. this all has happened since the latest updates. i have tried every single thing minus doing a complete restart on my iphone 4s which i just got this past saturday *i broke my original* and i dont see why all of a sudden these updates are doing this. i have deleted the apps several times with no resolve. shut off the apps, my phone, everything. i am by no means iphone illiterate but this is getting increasingly frustrating because the point of the phone is to make life simplier and fun am i right? instead, and this is ridiculous, its making everything more stressfull and chaotic. so! besides sending out 6 app complaints on the app itself and the support, is anyone else having this issue and have you found a way to fix it???

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2, APP SPECIFIC

Posted on Oct 18, 2013 10:21 PM

There are no replies.

Issues getting apps to work with the latest updates?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.