Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7-blurry pictures

I am having them same problem as many people on different discussion boards.

I have used my iPhone almost exclusively for picture taking for several years now. I made the "mistake" of upstaging to iOS 7 this past week and now all my pictures come out blurry and there seems to be an issue with the light making a "softening" to the images. The picture I took of my white cat yesterday looks like a ghost!

I have read several discussion threads from people with the same problem. These people have been instructed to reset their phone, or tap the focus, etc. I feel bad for these people because I truly do not feel it is a "user Error" problem. The problem is with iOS 7.

Has anyone been given a solution for this that works, or is Apple just letting its customers "spin their wheels"?

Thinking I might head back to Droid land!

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.1

Posted on Oct 19, 2013 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2013 9:41 AM

When you open the camera, check to see if you have the filters turned on. In the right bottom corner of the camera app, there is a series of 3 overlapping circles. If they are gray in color, the filters are turned off. This is normal operation of phone. If they are on, they will be colored and one of the filters will be selected. The center square with "None" listed under it will turn the filters off.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2013 9:41 AM in response to kokesk

When you open the camera, check to see if you have the filters turned on. In the right bottom corner of the camera app, there is a series of 3 overlapping circles. If they are gray in color, the filters are turned off. This is normal operation of phone. If they are on, they will be colored and one of the filters will be selected. The center square with "None" listed under it will turn the filters off.

iOS 7-blurry pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.