Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Maps 'Recents' - How to show ONLY recently entered addresses???

Apparently there is a new 'feature' that now pulls addresses from email, SMS and who knows what else, and adds them to my "Recents" in the Maps app. When I select Recents under the Maps Bookmarks, I only want to see recent addresses that I physically searched for, or navigated to, to appear in this list as it has always been in previous versions of IOS.

I get hundreds of emails a day, which makes finding previous addresses that I actually need way more difficult than it needs to be. Is there a setting or a way to filter the list so I don't have to search through all the other garbage that some programmer at Apple thinks I want to see?!?

Very annoyed!

sds

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 19, 2013 11:08 AM

There are no replies.

Maps 'Recents' - How to show ONLY recently entered addresses???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.