Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Skype notifications doesn't work!

I get notifications for Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, games and everything else exept Skype! When somebody calls me, I need to be IN the Skype app and have it in front of me to get the call.

I have it set on Alert so that it says "*Person* calls you, Confirm - Cancel" or something like that, and then I need to click "Confirm" or "Cancel", that worked before, but now it doesn't work!

Can I get any help?

Posted on Oct 19, 2013 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2013 1:58 PM

I have had this problem before, with no success. I think the reason is, if you don't have good internet signal, it takes about 3-5 'rings' before it actually reaches the iOS device. Then, you only have 1-2 rings before it automatically hangs up from the other end.

I think this is a fault within the app, not a problem with your device. I'm sure Skype are aware of this, and so they will most likely fix it within the next update. Be patient.

Alex.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2013 1:58 PM in response to PapiDimmi

I have had this problem before, with no success. I think the reason is, if you don't have good internet signal, it takes about 3-5 'rings' before it actually reaches the iOS device. Then, you only have 1-2 rings before it automatically hangs up from the other end.

I think this is a fault within the app, not a problem with your device. I'm sure Skype are aware of this, and so they will most likely fix it within the next update. Be patient.

Alex.

Skype notifications doesn't work!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.